The advanced digital technology today gave a lot of people, especially businesses the chance of making themselves heard, or promoting their services online through micro blogging such as Twitter, Posterous and Tumblr; profile creation in Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn; animated video production on YouTube, Vimeo and Veoh. Don’t you agree?
By this, we will focus on web video production. Advertising products with animated videos are getting more and more popular these days, not just on TV but also in the Internet. There are countless websites that allow their users to make their videos; using either pre-made animated characters or downloaded images. However, in order to stand out and build your online presence, there are important steps you must consider. Some examples are listed below…
How to Build Online Exposure with Animated Video Production:
• Introduce your Business – give an account of how your business started. Although, there may be a lot of things you want to tell your viewers, it would be best to stick to the major parts. Inspire them by telling the obstacles or trials that you need to get through. Add some funny parts in the animation, this will not only make them laugh, but they will be able to relate on how honest you delivered the message.
• Be Simple – information overload is a big NO when it comes to delivering your message. It is best to give simple yet relevant facts about your services where people can develop their trust in you. It is important for them to see you not as someone who is trying to squeeze money from them, but somebody who is really dedicated to help future clients.
• Put in Some Fun – as mentioned in the first example, add funny parts. The most popular and hit animated video productions are usually the ones that give laughter to people and make them feel good. You can use basic stick figures or outlines.
• Put Quality Audio – web video production may work without voice or audio, as long as they have the visuals. However, to increase the emotion associated with your video, especially if you wanted to deliver complicated messages, it is best to invest on quality background music or audio. You may choose to hire voice over artists or narrator for this.
• Get Commendation – you may brag non-stop about how amazing your products and services are, but one way to really have a powerful exposure online is to get short video testimonials from your customers about their experience with your services.
• Plan a Good Story – the plot is one of the main factors that drive your production. You must target to entertain your viewers and future clients with unique and creative ideas. Plan the script, story board and how the animated video should look like. Additionally, at the end of the project, never forget to review the whole thing for any revisions before going live.
Although animated video productions are mostly composed of cartoon characters and such, you must always remember to keep the honesty behind the message you want to convey, this is one way in making an impression with your future customers and to build trusting relationship towards them.
- The Cardinal Bird Feeder – What Works Best?
- Play Games Online – Enjoy Every Game
- Brand Marketing Online – Creating Your Loyal Customer Base The Easy Way
- Learning How To Play Guitar – Why Acoustic Guitars Are Best For Beginners
- Five Elements Of Excellent Guitar Practice Schedules That Help Improve Your Guitar Skills