It is a known fact that more and more Americans are starting to lose the desire to read once they leave college. It's sad but true. That's why there are podcasts – you use your ears rather than your eyes.
According to Wikipedia's definition of a podcast, it says that:
It is like a radio program except people can download a podcast to a portable media player and listen to it at their convenience.
You can easily create a podcast with the right kind of equipment. All you need is a computer, an Internet connection and an audio recorder and you are good to go.
There are lots of podcast sites that you can submit your podcast to and get lots of quality traffic. They even work well with Podcasts.
So what can you do with Podcasts?
You can conduct MLM training through it. If you are too lazy to drive to town and hold a training seminar, you can send podcasts out to all your downlines or your subscribers and they will be able to listen to it from the comfort of their own home.
There are a lot of people in the world who can not write or will not write. Presumably many are not endowed with the ability or the passion to write so all you need to do is record your voice into your podcast and save yourself from all the hassle of writing (good for those of you who loathe English essay exams.)
One more thing you can do with podcasts is the fact that you can inject your personality into your words.
People can hear the real you and you can share from your heart like you are talking off a radio show.
The sky is the limit – you can post it on your blog, send traffic to the podcast site, gear up for a big launch, etc.
Here, you must never underestimate this strategy and leave podcasting out of your traffic strategy.
Here are the steps to submit your podcast.
1. Get a mic and record some articles.
2. You can use simple free software like Audacity to edit your mp3 file.
3. Upload your mp3 to your blog or a podcast site to get your RSS feed.
4. Submit your podcast RSS to Podcast directories (Just do a search in Google and you will find tons of Podcast sites)
- The Cardinal Bird Feeder – What Works Best?
- Play Games Online – Enjoy Every Game
- Brand Marketing Online – Creating Your Loyal Customer Base The Easy Way
- Learning How To Play Guitar – Why Acoustic Guitars Are Best For Beginners
- Five Elements Of Excellent Guitar Practice Schedules That Help Improve Your Guitar Skills